Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Movies I'm Looking Forward To!

I don't know about you but the movies coming out this Christmas look fantastic!!!  The Hobbit goes without mentioning as one that will not be missed but these other two are on my list of must sees.


Have you guys seen the trailer for "The Impossible" yet?  It's one family's story from the massive 2005 tsunami.  For some reason that particular disaster impacted me deeply.  It happened when I was on break from my freshman year of college and I was just glued to the TV for days.  With all of the horrible things that happened that day I am glad to see they are making a movie with some hope in it that appears to honor the tragedy.  I look forward to seeing this one.


On a completely unrelated film, I am completely over the moon that they are doing the musical version of Les Mes on film.  If you have not seen the play do not go in expecting a musical version of Liam Neeson's role in this film a few years back.  In the play there is a much bigger focus on the love story between Cosette and Marius then on the redemption of Jean Valjean.  The score of this play is out of this world and I can not wait to hear at the theater!  This one I won't miss on the big screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment