Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

A very Merry Christmas was had by all this year!  Roxy most definitely enjoyed it so I thought I'd share pictures of her highlights!  David and I spent the first half of this Christmas season with the Kartzinels at Donna and Jerry's house.  We had the whole crew there including John's fiance Hannah.  We spent a lot of quality time together catching up and enjoying each other's company around the Christmas tree.  We kicked off our family time together with watching The Hobbit which I must say was fabulous! The day before Christmas was also a blast as we went to the local gun range to fire off hand guns!  I've never fired a handgun before so it was very adventurous.  It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be either!  Over the week there was also lots of X-Box playing  with Halo and Call of Duty.  Christmas Eve we open all the family gifts and on Christmas morning Santa shows up with some very full stockings.  My favorite Christmas day activities are tied between decorating ginger bread houses together and the family game of nerf wars! The next few evenings we enjoyed watching some of the new DVD's the family got with Men In Black 3, Dark Knight Rises, and The Amazing Spiderman.  David and I agreed it was a fantastic Christmas and a delightful time with family!

Now I'm off to North Carolina for the second half of Christmas with my family there!  I can't wait to see everyone and catch up on how life is going.  I also get to meet Maggie, my cousin Drew's baby for the first time and I know that will be a big high light!  I hope you and yours have also had a wonderful Christmas season!  Love you all lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment